18 Apr 2013

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Porcelain & Corrector in Light Bisque Review

(Wow, quite a long time since my last post. :( )

Recently I've been obsessed with concealers. Literally. Believe me, concealer is a staple for me. I just can't leave my home without masking all my skin imperfections. This time I'm going to post some swatches of one of the best-selling Bobbi Brown products- Creamy Concealer (in Porcelain) and Corrector (in Light Bisque). The corrector actually belongs to my Mum, because it's wayyy too dark and too pink-based for me.

At first - The Concealer Kit in Porcelain: concealer + translucent setting powder.

Corrector in Light Bisque:


Swatches on my hand in two different lightings:
down: concealer in porcelain & corrector in light bisque,
up: concealer which I've set with powder.



To be honest, for that price I've expectied better results. BB recommends applying corrector at first and then concealer and powder. I think it's just too much and may look unnatural, especially when you have dry undereye area or fine lines (like me)- the concealer sets in my fine lines.
Sorry, but I don't really recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment