13 Mar 2013

Essie Nail Polish in Spaghetti Strap Review

Hello! Today I'm going to make a mini-review of a nail polish by an American brand Essie. It is actually my first bottle from Essie and I'm already in love with this brand. Recently I've been obsessed with pastel shades- and they have such an amazing range of pastels, so I decided to give it a try. I picked a lovely, beige/ light pink matte shade called "Spaghetti Strap"(that's strange because it doesn't even have a spaghetti strap colour, lol).

      ^ On my nails there are three coats.

My thoughts: A great matte neutral shade, perfect for a french manicure. It doesn't dry very quickly, so I reccommend you to apply the fast drying top coat (I used Inglot). The application is easy thanks to a quite thick brush. The polish itself is quite long-lasting. It's not very pricey. I currently don't see the cons. So- I'd buy a new shade for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment