21 May 2012

M.A.C. Hey, Sailor! Lipstick in Red Racer Review

After a break, I'm back to review another lipstick- this time from M.A.C.'s limited collection called Hey, Sailor! Of course, the package was so delightful that I knew I'll buy it as soon as it will hit the stores. It's available in 4 shades: Red Racer, Sail la Vie, Salute! and To Catch a Sailor. I choose the first one, because it's a great shade of red, very intense, plus it looks better on me than the other shades.

Oh that beautiful package! <3 It's not some lightweight plastic, but a very solid one.


The lipstick has a satin finish. M.A.C. lipsticks are considered to be very good, you just have to apply it to look gorgeous. 


Here are all of the shades: from left to right:
Red Racer, To Catch a Sailor, Salute! and Sail la Vie

Price- $15.50 / £14.00 / 19.00€




No comments:

Post a Comment